My Firefox Bookmark menu was hidden. It would appear for a few seconds, and then appear to be over-written by the main Firefox window. I tried most options suggestions involving Customisation, and to Restore Defaults, none of which worked for me. This solution worked for me:
It appeared that I at some point, a pop-up window had appeared, and I closed down my main window. Pop-up windows behave slightly differently to the main Firefox window, and do not show the bookmark menu. The solution is to:
- Go to the History menu, and select Recently Closed Windows, and the then select Restore All Windows. Among the windows that appeared was the main window, which included the Bookmark Menu. I closed the pop-up windows, leaving the main window, closed down Firefox, and restarted. Problem solved.
- If the menu does not re-appear, go to the View menu, select Toolbars, and make sure that the Menu Bar, and Bookmarks Toolbar, are enabled.
- If the menu does not re-appear, go to the File menu,and select New window, and hopefully the new Window will display the menus correctly.
- How do I recover Firefox’s lost bookmark menu?
- Firefox top menu bar has disappeared